Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Comic of the Moment: The Incredible Hercules






"The Incredible Hercules" is one of the ongoings that I always look forward to each month. Greg Pak (dude that did Planet Hulk an World War Hulk) and Fred Van Lente (dude that did Marvel Zombies 3 and 4) both on a comic book together at the same time should be illegal. Reilly Brown's art is both gorgeous and hilarious at the same time. I had thought about creating a blog that simply displayed all of the art that he had drawn sound effects. This book is the best of the Theological(?) genre out right now. I started reading it while I was still chipping away at Captain Britain and MI-13, so I was glad that there was an ongoing that I enjoyed since Captain Britain was getting cancelled.

Read it and enjoy it. If you don't like it, then go read Archie Comics or some shit like that.

1 comment: