Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My happy Halloween

I dressed up for the first time in quite some time. This was the vaguest costume out of the whole clinic, but when I told people who I was, they usually responded with, "Oh, that's right!" I walked around the clinic with the Back to the Future soundtrack playing on repeat in my vest pockets. "He must be a sailor."

I had to take a slight hiatus from the music, though, to perform a physical for some dude going to the brig. "So, uh, what are you supposed to be?" I replied, "Marty McFly from Back to the Future." He replied, "Ohhhhh. Uh..."

Best bit of the day was when I was at the front desk and one of the guys that works in the clinic said, "Hey Aguon. Are you supposed to be that guy from Back to the Future?" After affirming, he said, "We were just clowning you because we didn't know that it was you from behind. My man was saying, 'Look at that dude trying to look like Micheal J Fox.' We just thought you were a patient."

Oh, yeah, someone asked me if I was a redneck for Halloween. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment